Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cock a doodle DONT

Seriously
5 am is NOT a time I want to see on my clock.

Drove hubby to work this am so that I could use his car. We are fine as long as it doesnt snow, as hubby will drive the plow truck for work until my repairs are done.
DD slept all the way to hubbys work and back. DS slept on the way there, and played game boy on the way back. Deal was he had to get -some- sleep and could play on the way back. Little bugger woke up as if some one had shoved an alarm clock up his behind. He has stated, without a doubt, that he is a night person. Like his daddy. I USED to be a night person. Then I had kids who insisted on getting up every morning to do mundane things like, oh, go to school, etc. Never mind the fact that I had to get up for work. I do NOT do mornings well.

Oh.

And Tim Hortons has discontinued the holiday shot, at least around here. That bloody well sucks, as it was yummy. Ok, so it gave me diarrhea. I DONT CARE!!!! It tasted like yummy hot eggnog.. the coffee, not the diarrhea. dont be gross.

No comments: