Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sam I am - disclaimer - this title has nothing to do with my post.. some character on TV just said it!!

Mama Mia.. here we go again.. my my how can I forget you...

I love that musical.
How geeky of me.
ABBA. Saw it twice. And must say, its true. If you see a musical ( or any stage production really...) and you love it.. DONT go see it again. You WILL be disappointed. I was.

Phantom. Saw it once. clever of me, really. Again, loved it. Cats, same thing. I want to go see Wicked, but my SIL said it sucked. Shes a bit of a homophobe, so who knows.

Erm.. On a side note.. I should take a dog to work tomorrow. I have wicked gas, and only when there is a dog nearby to blame it on am I really happy. Dunno what the hell I ate, but it was a bad idea. DD is pooping flourescent green. Seriously, she calls me from the loo.. "Mommmy... a SLOPPY ONE!!!!" ew. Need I say more?

No comments: